WHO WE ARE
Since its founding in 1983, Five Star Electric (FSE) has grown from a small motor distributor to become a dominant leader in the application of low and medium voltage systems involving variable speed drives, reduced voltage solid state starters, switchgear, power transformers, DCS / PLC systems, motor control panels and integrated power control rooms. FSE has earned a strong reputation in the industry for providing well engineered, reliable and cost effective control systems and service.
Although many in the industry have come to know Five Star through our expertise with low and medium voltage drives, FSE also provides a wide range of products, services and systems related to power distribution and power quality for the oil and gas, HVAC, aggregate and municipal industries.
Five Star Electric is committed to providing the highest level of quality in all products, services and customer interactions in order to deliver above and beyond customer satisfaction in every experience. Quality is providing our external and internal customers with innovative solutions, products and services that exceed their requirements.
Quality is the job of every Five Star Electric team member.
Five Star Electric is committed to continuous improvement in all areas of our business through programs and a culture that empowers each employee to have the authority to “do the right thing” for our external customers and partners and for our own team. Our team members value their responsibility and authority to create a mutually beneficial working environment.
Five Star Electric is committed to improving the quality of life for all of its team members through improved work practices, culture and environment.
To be the leading Texas Based Company providing world-class process, energy saving and alternative energy solutions and services to customers by representing and integrating the most technologically advanced electrical power conversion, power distribution, motors and automation products and services.
- INTEGRITY – Always seek to do the right thing for our business and our customers. Always show respect for, and compliance with, all laws of our country and others in which we do business.
- LOYALTY – Do what it takes to get the job done while looking out for the interests of our customers, each other and our business. Loyalty is never morally neutral.
- PERFORMANCE – A promise made is a promise kept. Deliver results and demonstrate the capacity for sustained high performance. Earn the trust of our customers by keeping commitments and delivering products on time.
- POTENTIAL – Show a sincere effort toward continuous improvement in everything that is done. Be aware of the true level of competence and show the ability and desire to improve job, skills and the way business is done.
- PAID MEDICAL & DENTAL BENEFITS
- LONG TERM DISABILITY
- SHORT TERM DISABILITY
- MATCHING 401K
- PAID TIME OFF
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- TUITION BENEFITS
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS